- Recognising when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analysing how your use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
These cookies (also called functional cookies) allow our site to
- remember your preferences
- helping you to customise your experience on our site.
- that way we can remember you when you return to our site
The performance cookies:
- These cookies tell us about how you use the site and they help us to make it better.
- These cookies count the number of visitors to our website and
- see how visitors move around when they are using it
- This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Examples of uses:
Cookies are used to improve services for you such as:
- Enabling some specific services that no cookies can do without them
- Enabling specific service to recognize your device so that the same information should not be given multiple times during a single search
- Recognizing that you are already logged on to the website
- By tracking how many people use services so that their use can be simplified and to provide sufficient capacity for their fast work
- By analyzing data so we can know how to use Internet services and how we can improve them
If you want to delete the cookies already on your computer, please refer to the Internet Browser's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu.